Open Ph.D. and Postdoctoral Positions in Biofabrication and Cell Micropatterning
We are looking for full time graduate students and postdoctoral researchers, who are interested in micro/nanopatterning, microfluidics, and electrical and mechanical properties of cells and engineered tissues.
- Candidates are expected to have a strong background in Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or a closely related field with an interest in micro/nanofabrication, microfluidics and electrical and mechanical characterization of cells and engineered tissues.
- Candidates must have good written, communication, and team-work skills, and satisfy the usual requirements for an appointment at University of Notre Dame.
- High creativity and self-motivation, eagerness to learn, strong problem solving skill
- Experience with programming with Matlab, Finite Element Analysis or Comsol.
- Interest, and preferably experience with Atomic Force Microscopy and Cleanroom.
Please send your application in a single pdf file containing CV, transcripts, letter of motivation and purpose, names of three references to Pinar Zorlutuna, Zorlutuna.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are encouraged to send a copy of one of their representative publications such as a technical report of graduate project, scientific paper or thesis.
For the email subject line please use: ND-Biofab.
Please name the file as YourName_YourSurname.pdf